Operations Support / Security Analyst
We’ve established ourselves as a leader in the burgeoning ‘RegTech’ sector with our web product ‘Axiom’ and we’re now looking for a good all rounder to help in all aspects of our software startup.
You’ll be joining a team of software veterans with a proven history of smart, innovative software who are all really excited about what this company is going to be.
The role is mainly focused on Information Security (a very important function, considering the industry we’re in) and customer onboarding. You’ll work closely with the Head of Delivery to ensure our new clients are brought on under-budget and over-happy.
Based in Shoreditch, we offer a competitive salary, great atmosphere and even greater people. We’ll encourage you to take on as much responsibility as you want, and you’ll be supported and rewarded for it. We’re growing fast and want people along for the ride.
- Happy working on multiple things at the same time (we all do it).
- Loves a good process.
- Patient enough to deal with stringent due diligence requests.
- Hard working during crunch time, but smart enough to want to automate all the things.
- Not afraid to chip in on company decisions.
- Manage and improve our Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Manage due diligence and procurement process to finalise sales.
- Assist the delivery team in building and maintaining the automated onboarding process using Postman and API calls.
- Develop and implement efficiency initiatives across the business by automation or process improvements.
- Manage the customer helpdesk and provide 1st line support.
- Assist in testing bug fixes and new features. Liaising with the product, delivery and development team where needed.
- Develop reporting for management and shareholders.
- Manage supplier relationships, including legal and financial.
- Support Marketing and Sales team in data analysis
We don’t care about your degree or lack thereof, some of us didn’t even go to university. What we care about is your smarts, attitude, personality and moxie. Saying that, experience or exposure to any of these things will make us super-happy:
- Board Games
- Excellent communication skills across the board.
- Software Implementations/onboarding
- Account Management/CRM
- Attention to detail
- SQL Query Language
- Ability to take the initiative and solve problems independently
- Information Security
- Heated arguments about how good/bad The Last Jedi was
- Helpdesk Support – 1st and 2nd Line
- B2B web products
- Working within the financial sector or other regulated environment
- Working in an SME/Start-up environment
- Reporting Packages such as Tableau or Crystal
Company DescriptionAxiom HQ is an industry-leading provider of regulatory compliance solutions for the financial services industry with a focus on FCA regulations. At Axiom HQ we understand the ever-changing regulatory landscape and the problems that must be solved for our clients to manage their day-to-day operations.
Our SaaS delivered software platform Axiom HQ has been designed to manage the complex and burdensome issues associated with regulatory compliance, especially when processes and procedures in place are manual and fragmented widely across multiple departments and systems.
Axiom HQ has been designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance, by using its comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards. At its core, Axiom HQ is a single unifying solution for all your compliance processes and procedures for managing your ongoing compliance. Using Axiom will enable you to show regulators and auditors how your business has complied with the rules, including providing effective governance and oversight to your firm.