Fresh Sauce are working with an outstanding client who have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive, who someone who aspires to work in sales. This is not your run of the mill telesales or telemarketing job...
What you get:
- An amazing working space. This office is awesome - we have been there. As offices go, this is not your library like quiet one, it is vibrant, with passionate people.
- Structured training and support. You will not be thrown in at the deep end, you will have your existing sales skills nurtured and refined by trainers who have been there and done it themselves.
- Opportunity to earn above your (generous) basic salary. You could be taking home over 30k in year 1 - even if you do not have sales experience. Your attitude and application will dictate how successful you are in this role.
- Potential to travel the world visiting your clients. The career path offered means you will be able to account manage businesses across the globe. Account Managers visit their clients regularly as it is extremely important to have a personal touch when managing the accounts.
Overview of the Sales Executive job:
Following major investment, our client is going through positive internal change, which has triggered growth opportunity for the individuals with the right mindset.
This is a challenging role and will not be for everyone! Our client has cultivated a culture of entrepreneurial, committed professionals who share the same ambitions for the company and are dedicated to achieving realistic growth targets month in, month out.
You will be working in a marketplace which despite being highly specialised, is extremely competitive. The in-house training and support you get from this company will allow you to exceed all expectations and progress your career financially, as well as professionally.
- Not scared of the telephone - you will be making high volume of calls daily.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude - these two attributes can not be trained.
- Conversationalist - you love speaking to people (especially businesses).
- You may speak another language - the vast majority of clients speak great English, but if you can converse in their native tongue then it would be a distinct advantage.
- You can drive - the office does not have great public transport links, so realistically you are going to need to drive there.
- Basic salary - £18,000 - £22,000 (DOE)
- Uncapped commission paid monthly (year 1 OTE is £27k +)
- 20 days (plus bank holidays) holiday
- Full Time working hours Monday - Friday
To discuss the role further, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics.