Full - time, permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £37,000
Rullion are recruiting for an experienced IT Trainer in London. This person will be responsible to deliver the full training cycle consisting of the identification, design, delivery and evaluation of all internal case management system / support tools and software training, including associated process training within the offices.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- To enhance colleagues system knowledge, navigation skills and awareness of support tools.
- To effectively provide IT system training to colleagues and additional technical resource to the IT team
- This role focuses on delivering effective training to ensure colleagues are competent and meet the required systems knowledge and process required for their role.
- This position focuses on learning and development activities aimed at new and existing colleagues
- System, technical and process training and coaching to enhance knowledge, competence and performance across the operation
- Working with Operational Teams and L&D to design, develop and keep up to date systems training and associated process and support materials, approved through the governance process
- Ensure effective reporting the MI is provided on a monthly basis to track progress of projects and training / competency levels
- Demonstrate first class communication skills via presentations, evaluation reports and document production to support training as and when required
- Excellent written and verbal skills - a positive and strong communicator, written and verbal. Articulate and confident in delivering training
- A proactive and professional trainer with business acumen.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Excellent training and engagement skills - ability to engage and communicate at all levels.
- Excellent IT skills - Intermediate / advanced level knowledge of MS applications.
- Experience of effectively applying the full L&D cycle.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.