Our client is recruiting an experienced Support Worker based in Headington, Oxfordshire.
The Company is a large provider of care for adults with learning disabilities in residential settings and in the community. They strive to enable people with learning disabilities to pursue fulfilling lives.
They have opportunities for support workers to join their teams in Headington. You will be supporting people with profound and multiple Learning disabilities who may also have additional health needs, experience sensory loss or have physical disabilities. As part of your role, you will be supporting people with full and sometimes intimate personal care, so they are looking for people who are able to demonstrate dignity and respect for the individuals they are supporting, whilst promoting independence.
As well as knowing that what you do is making a positive difference to people's lives, the client offers a comprehensive benefits package as follows:
- 28 days paid holiday per year (Inc. bank holidays & increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Competitive pension scheme (they will match contributions up to 6%)
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance programme (a 24 hr helpline to support you through any of life's issues or problems along with access to an online wellbeing portal)
- Occupational Health support
- Fantastic training and development tailored to support you as an individual
- Paid for DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
Salary: £8.32 p/h.
To apply for the role of Support Worker, please click APPLY now and send CV.