European Regional Sales Manager
European Regional Sales Manager / Area Sales Manager / European Sales Manager / Business Development Manager
A leading electronics manufacturer is looking for a European Regional Sales Manager with 5+ years' experience selling related technical products to join their team based in Portsmouth, UK.
With their head office and main factory in Chicago, USA, they manufacture a broad line of electro-mechanical products - connectors, cable assemblies and switches for the audio, video, telecom, computer, medical, military, transportation and instrumentation industries.
Reporting to the Director of International Sales, they are looking for a high energy self-starter to develop new sales opportunities through distributor and OEM contacts for their products. You will also be monitoring all sales activities in assigned countries ensuring attainment of the company's sales goals.
- Regular travel in the region
- Managing distributors, including staff training, motivation and field sales visits
- Developing new OEM business and opportunities
- Attending relevant trade shows
- Providing feedback on competitor activity, new product requirements, application opportunities and pricing
- Developing and executing a sales plan, including forecasts and budgeting revenues for the region
- Good educational background, preferably educated to degree level or equivalent qualification
- 5+ years' demonstrable successful sales experience
- Sales experience ideally with a manufacturer selling through distribution
- Superior technical skills
- Knowledge of the audio/broadcast and/or electronics or electro-mechanical component industry would be useful
- Multitasking and management skills
- Strong communication skills with excellent English and negotiation skills
Salary: c. £45k + bonuses + car + benefits
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and have the relevant experience, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.