Financial Controller - Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a leading Commercial Company based in the Stevenage area, is currently recruiting for a Financial Controller on a Fixed term contract. The position is expected to last until at least April 2019 and will give the successful applicant a real insight into all financial management matters.
In order to apply you will be a fully qualified Accountant in either CIMA/ACCA or ACA and have proven experience of working at financial control level either recently or currently.
Reporting to the Managing Director and Divisional Finance Director, your key duties will include:
- Supporting the current Financial Controller with the migration of a new ERP system
- Delivering monthly reporting packs to Head Office
- Preparation and submission of year end packs for Head Office
- Submitting quarterly VAT returns and other statutory and regulatory reporting
- Managing the year end audit as first point of contact
- Producing annual budget and five year forecast and strategic plan with MD
- Business partnering across the business and externally
- Presenting monthly reports to divisional managers
- Managing organisation's working capital, monitor KPIs
- Preparing accurate short term forecasts and variance analysis
- Preparing internal management accounts
- Being available to attend meetings at various office sites
- Any Ad Hoc reporting tasks requested by Head Office
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Proven work experience as a financial controller
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles
- Ability to communicate up to Board level
- Thorough understanding of IFRS 15
- Fintech/ Software company experience desired
- Experience in changing ERPs would be beneficial
- Experience using Epicor/IFS would be ideal
If this role is of interest to you please apply today!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.