Channel Manager - Salary of 95k - 110k plus 50% bonus - London
Channel Manager - Salary of £95,000 - £110,000 plus 50% bonus - London
Our client, a fast growing technology company providing unique analytics and visualization platforms that help businesses maximize value from their data are currently looking to recruit a Channel Manager to join their team. Reporting directly into the CEO for the EU, you will be expected to design and execute a plan to accelerate and scale the growth of the Channel Partner sales for the companies EU region.
- Overall responsibility for the EU channel partner strategy and planning
- Recruit, develop and train committed channel partners to generate new business in key verticals and markets
- Establish the company as a valued partner for software providers with whom we can achieve synergies in creating joint solutions for their exciting clients
- Establish the company as the premier GPU based analytics partner, demonstrated by a measurable joint pipeline with the initial focus on OEM partners (Nvidia, Intel, AMD & IBM)
- Work closely with sales, marketing and business development leadership to align go to market (GTM) activities in specific industries and territories.
- Work with the companies partners to develop and tactically execute GTM plans which will include lead generation activities, sales motions, training/education and development of joint offerings
- Provide consistent partner management to ensure that our partners are developing their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities in line with the companies strategy.
- Carry a revenue quota and MBOs
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the following areas: Alliances, Business Development, Channel and/or Direct Sales, of which a minimum of 3 years must be working in channel development and sales.
- Demonstrated ability to intelligently recruit and develop capable, committed and scalable partners
- Ability to create thoughtful and compelling business cases highlighting revenue growth opportunities.
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner stakeholders including senior level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
- Demonstrated ability to build significant revenue streams with channel partners
- Strong understanding of the Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics market space
- Strong enterprise sales back ground
If you are interested in the Channel Manager role or would like more information please contact Hannah.Darby@bondwilliams.co.uk.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency