Graduate Sports Media Sales Executive - Canary Wharf, £23000
Do you want to earn £37k OTE in your first year? Do you want the opportunity to attend top sporting events? How about a company macbook and Iphone? Our client is a Times Top 100 digital sports media company who is looking to expand their sales by hiring a young, motivated and driven individual as a Graduate Sports Media Sales Executive
Graduate Sports Media Sales Executive
Salary: £23000 basic + £37k OTE
Location: Canary Wharf with opportunities to work internationally
Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Permanent/Full time
- Uncapped commission structure
- 28 days holiday and your birthday off
- Rewards for top performers such as high end suits, trips abroad and tickets to sporting events
- Early finishes on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Free gym membership
- Company laptop and phone
Founded in 2000, our client is an industry leader in the digital sports marketing and media sector who sell a wide variety of products and services to high end clients such as premier league teams, sporting agents and leading sportswear brands. With fantastic new office spaces located in Canary Wharf, the client is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and driven individual to join their expanding team with ambitions to help them break in to the international market. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody who is looking to kick start their career whilst also having the opportunity to network within the sporting industry at top events ranging across a number of sports. With unprecedented training, continuous development and rapid career progression this is not an opportunity you can afford to miss.
As a Sports Media Sales Executive you will experience the full sales cycle from day one with ongoing training and development.
- Promoting products and services to businesses
- Business Development - Researching, approaching and winning new clients to work with
- Working with businesses over time to develop the relationship and eventual become account manager
- Setting up and attending meeting with clients face to face and on the phone
- Attending networking events to help increase your client base
- A 2:2 degree or higher would be desirable however is not essential
- A strong work ethic with the desire to succeed
- A competitive nature, you want to be the best
- Be money motivated
- Good communication skills and a strong sales ability
- Ability to work under pressure and be a team player
If you think you'd be well suited to sales/recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.