Senior/Principal Statistical programmer
Are you an experienced Senior Statistical Programmer? Do you understand CDISC? Looking for a new challenge?
We have an amazing opportunity working with one of our clients who are a clinical research organisation based in Europe.
Our client is a mid-sized CRO and help in providing services to clinical study reports for clinical trials ranging from Phase I-IV and medical device testing. They specialise in data management, biostatistics, programming and analysis.
This is a great opportunity if you are a senior stats programmer and you are looking for the next step in your career.
Role and responsibilities:
* Program statistical deliveries using SAS
* Coordinate and lead programming tasks at a study level, including management of project budget, timelines and strategy
* Provide support to the management team
* Coaching and mentoring of junior candidates
* Assist management with the delivery of internal department projects
* Provide a professional interface with customers
What we are looking for:
* Experience in production and validation of reliable statistical analysis using SAS
* Programming CDISC structured data sets
* The ability to effectively leading projects at a study level
* Proven experience in writing and reviewing database specifications, using CDISC standards
* Strong knowledge of creating Define.xml and validation via OpenCDISC
* Previous experience of working in a CRO environment
* Extensive understanding of programming datasets, tables, listings and figures using SAS from a statistical analysis plan
* Fluent in English
The role is flexible in terms of the location and the client would consider home-based working throughout the UK or Europe.
You must have a valid UK/EU permit to apply for this role as the client is unable to offer sponsorship.
If you are interested in this position then please call Bryan on +44 1273 729819 or email email@example.com
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment