Test Manager - Manchester - Permanent role
To engage projects in E2E testing, provide a single point of contact for all functional and non-functional testing on projects, provide testing governance for all functional and non-functional test phases throughout the lifecycle of a project, provide guidance to managers to ensure testing is managed and documented, and provide the Project community with a clear and agreed overall project test strategy.
To engage with projects early within the project lifecycle to understand and document High Level Test Approach and Master Test plan.
- Minimum 10 years of Test Management Experience
- Creation of test scripts, and experience of carrying out test execution.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Business stakeholder engagement
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Experience in training and mentoring.
- Delivered E2E Test Management across a complex portfolio of change
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Education up to graduate level
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Certificate
- ISTQB Advanced Certificate / ITBM Intermediate or Practitioner Certificate
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.