Digital Business Liaison Specialist
DIGITAL BUSINESS LIAISON SPECIALIST - BERKSHIRE - PERMANENT ROLE
Keywords: Product Owner - Process Analysis & Design- Agile - Business engagement
A leading organisation based in Berkshire is seeking an experienced individual who will be responsible for being the main communication between the business stakeholders and the Digital Team.
Following the successful implementation of key digital programmes in the past year, the Digital team is expanding and the Business Liaison Specialist will therefore be a key player in the delivery of new exciting digital projects. Ideally coming from a Product Owner background, they will analyse and design new business processes and user stories, thus demonstrating to have a superb understanding of the business requirements.
Essential skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of having worked in a position requiring exceptional communication with Business stakeholders and technical teams
- Experience of requirements ownership, creating user stories & use cases and acceptance criteria on digital/mobile/website implementations and/or digital change projects
- Ideally has worked as a Product Owner or/and has supported product owners
- Must have strong experience of working with Agile methodologies, particularly Kanban
- Solid experience of writing acceptance criteria and designing product requirements & business processes
- Able to bring in new ideas and approaches on product delivery
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position in a company that values your inputs and ideas and the above sounds just like you, please do not hesitate and apply as soon as possible in relation to the advert or get in touch to discuss.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.