An award winning marketing company based in the heart of London require a talented Data Warehouse Developer/ DWH Developer/ Big Data Developer. The successful candidate will manage the BI Infrastructure working with large data sets and real time data.
- Support and monitor existing infrastructure.
- Adding new features to the existing data warehouse infrastructure and supporting the data analysts.
- Working with large data sets and real time data.
- Extensive experience with MySQL
- Basic knowledge of Python desirable.
- Experience or knowledge of the following Big Data technologies: MapReduce, Hadoop, flume, sqoop pig, oozie, storm, elastic search.
- Understanding of Puppet and Jenkins is desirable.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Tori Gerbeshi at Salt either by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0207 928 25 25.