Recruitment Consultant - Legal (Team Leader)
Managing Consultant - Legal Recruitment - Leeds. The company is an established professional services recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK. They have an impressive list of accolades including The Guardian's Top 100 Employers in the UK, Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Gold. They reward well, have excellent staff retention and pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
The legal division placed roles across the UK for partners, solictors and paralegals.
An opportunity now exists for an experienced Legal Recruitment Consultant to join at Team Leader / Managing Consultant level in the busy Leeds office (100+ staff).
- Basic salary £28,000 - £38,000 dependent on experience.
- Competitive commission scheme without threshold.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- Senior Recruitment Consultant / Managing Consultant role.
- Developing your own desk - both existing and new business throughout the North
- The role will include business development, but you will leverage existing client relationships / PSLs from the business's other divisions in Leeds office, and also from the highly successful Legal divisions across the UK.
- Mentoring and development of trainee recruitment consultants.
- Opportunity to rapidly progress into Divisional Manager.
- You will have a track record as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings into the Legal market (Ideally Perms).
- You will have good candidate resourcing skills, business development skills and be comfortable dealing with clients and candidates face-to-face and over the phone.
- You will be seeking a long term career development opportunity within a large and successful agency environment.
- You may be working for a direct competitor, looking for a change of culture, less micro-management, a bigger geographical patch or enhanced career progression opportunity.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Senior Recruitment Consultant / Managing Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website.