Creative / Design / Studio manager - web, graphics,video, print
Creative / Design / Producer / Studio manager - web, graphics, video, print.
Are you an experienced creative (maybe a designer, studio manager, producer) with a couple of years of agency side experience? Are you looking for a small friendly agency, where you can grow and develop?
If so, this may be the role for you:
You'll be responsible for managing the creative workflow of the studio, ensuring that briefs are fulfilled and budgets met. With all your projects, you'll be involved from the first brief to final sign off, ensuring that briefs are formed for the team members and ensuring that these briefs are met to exacting standards, before presenting to the client.
The majority of the work will be digital, including websites and emails, but there will also be an element of print and video management.
You'll be working across a wide variety of clients across a huge variety of sectors, so the ability to multi-task, while wearing many hats is a necessity.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years agency side experience.
- Client management; from the creative brief, through the various iterations to sign off. All the while, you'll need to ensure that the team and client are kept updated.
- Taking responsibility for documentation including; briefing documents, storyboarding and PPTs.
- Manage the production of infographics, posters, brochures, roller banners and stationery.
- Video experience including storyboarding, scriptwriting and producing.
- Web design, including UX, UI and wireframing.
If this wide, varied and far-reaching role sounds like a great fit for you, please get in touch for an informal chat.