Our client is a leading provider in the coffee and vending industry, and they are seeking a dynamic and ambitious Marketing Manager in Leeds to lead their marketing strategy.
Due to continued expansion they are keen to appoint a dedicated Marketing Manager to join their business. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be given the opportunity, the autonomy and responsibility to make a real impact across several different areas of the business. Working closely with your colleagues in the management team, you will lead the development of the marketing strategy, with a focus on lead generation, sales acquisition and consumer retailing. You will also support the development of a customer contact strategy, and brand and product development programs.
The company operates in the coffee and vending sectors where they are well-known, and has a wide presence across the country, as well as several different well-established brands.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop, agree and deploy an effective marketing strategy to include:
- Achievement of lead generation quantity and quality targets
- Development of Digital marketing activities including website development, SEO optimization and email marketing
- Creation of effective sales collateral to support new business acquisition and customer retention
- Deliver effective consumer marketing activities to deliver increased retail sales
- Work with the Customer Service Manager to design and execute a customer contact strategy to support customer satisfaction and retention
- Ownership of the CRM system
- Budget management
- Track and report including ROI
- Effective and active member of the UK management team
- Previous experience in a B2B Marketing role essential
- Will have led the development and execution of a marketing plan and be able to demonstrate where targets have been exceeded.
- Ability to work cross functionally as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Relevant degree in Marketing preferred but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Packages and all of the latest marketing related systems
- Excellent time management, planning & organisational skills
- You will have a natural attention to detail and be a true completer finisher
- Full Driving License
- Travelling will be required 1 -2 days per month to one of our other offices
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large business that needs someone to lead their marketing strategy. If you live in the Leeds area and would enjoy this type of role please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.