Architect Designer (Oracle, .Net)
We currently require the services of an Architect Designer to work for a well respected client based in Nottingham.
Please send me a copy of your updated CV for the role below:
* Extensive experience of working with key users in a fast paced and changing business environment to design and develop software that meets company standards and business need.
* Considerable experience of the full development lifecycle of complex large scale & multi-user applications, particularly CRM systems
* Considerable experience of application development using at least three of the following tools on Oracle 10g/11g platforms within a commercial environment
o Unix Shell Scripting
o Design Patterns
* Strong educational background, preferably to degree level
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain technical details in non-technical terms, to influence senior stakeholders in the solution design, and to facilitate workshops and presentations in a confident manner.
* Experience of discussing and capturing requirements with business analysts and the user community
* Influencing skills both with peers and the user community in a fast paced and changing business environment to design and develop software
* Extensive experience of working with application support functions to ensure a smooth and efficient handover of development work into a live environment
* Monitoring and research of emerging technologies within interest to the department and the ability to identify and demonstrate their value to the department
* Ability to Solve Problems quickly and competently
* Extensive experience of working alongside system architects and data management functions to provide technical solutions within a mature and complex system architecture
* Experience of supplier liaison where development projects involve 3rd party technologies
* Exposure to a variety of development methodologies
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.