Regional Sales Manager
We are seeking a Regional Sales manager for a global leader in the manufacture and marketing of end to end security solutions for the professional market. You will be seeking new business and account managing to develop business in the South and Southwest.
With regional offices across the global this market leading company provides innovative, flexible, easy-to-use, easy to install, cost effective security solutions. They aim to consistently provide customers with cutting-edge technology.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will
- Identifying new opportunities through a variety of sources
- Target new opportunities via phone and email
- Book and sit you own appointment with senior level decision makers across the UK
- Attend appointment booked by the internal sales team to develop business relationships
- Build strong client relationships by continuing to work with existing accounts
- Manage your pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts and sales plans
To be successful as a Regional Sales Manager
- Essential experience and knowledge of the security industry
- We are interested in seeing CVs with experience within Security as a Business development, BDM, client relationship manager, CRM, or regional manager or any target driven field based role
- Proven track record developing accounts and achieving against targets
- Basic Salary £45000 - £50000
- Uncapped commission circa £12000 per year
- £550 per month car allowance or company car
- Lap top and mobile
- Health care cash plan
Don't delay, apply now for immediate consideration.