A/R Credit Collections Italian and French Speaking
Our client who are market leader in their industry are currently recruiting for a fluent Italian and French speaker to join their accounts receivable team
* Manage the customer rebates and promotional invoices, ensuring customers invoices are validated with the accruals tracker and processed in a timely manner
* Manage the creation of Non-Discretionary LTA (Long Term Agreements) and Discretionary Customer agreements, avoiding non-approved expenditure
* Monthly & ad-hoc review of rebate expenditure, including accruals, and providing necessary & meaningful report variance analysis to local Business Team
* Monthly reconciliation of the subsystem (TSM) to SAP GL accounts and month end reporting
* Ensure timely approval and processing of claims, Invoices and deductions by customer.
* Conduct thorough investigation of disputed claims / deductions with local Logistics Service Provider, local Country Sales and with customer where necessary.
* Ensure pricing consistency for all credits.
* Drive process changes as well as Efficiency & Effectiveness improvements.
* Build relationship with external and internal customers
* Timely escalation and resolution of disputes.
* Cover/backup for other CFS functions
Need to have Accountancy/Accounts receivable experience as well as the fluent Italian and French. Ideally would have SAP but not essential. Intermediate Excel skills including pivot tables and V Lookups.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.