Customer Care Administrator
Do you have a passion for customer service?
Do you want to be in a role that offers a variety where no two days are the same?
Are you looking to join a well established company with a fantastic team environment?
Then we have the role for you!
My client, a UK leader within their field, is currently seeking a Customer Care Administrator to join their fun and dynamic team. Based in their brand new offices within Hemel Hempstead, this position is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate
The overall focus on the role is to deliver exceptional customer service to external customers and clients. You will be the main point of contact for customers and clients with incoming queries and complaints. You will then deliver a professional and helpful service to resolve the query through investigations and communication between internal and external teams.
You must have a strong desire to provide excellent customer service with the ability to go above and beyond to ensure the customer has a positive experience. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are essential for this position as you will be dealing with high volume queries.
- Receiving information on all customer care issues into the business & accurately inputting them on to the database.
- Establish the type of case & investigate the cause so that we can determine the best course of action
- Liaise with customers to arrange and schedule work with engineers.
- Keep customers up to date throughout the case
- Ensure any queries are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Build & maintain excellent communication and rapport with our customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for a hard working, conscientious candidate to join a company with it's original family owned work ethic. You must have the ability to work well in a fast paced environment and with a flexible approach in your work focus
This is a temp to permanent opportunity to start as soon as possible. Therefore we can only accept candidates who are available immediately
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.