IT Project Manager
Our client is a rapidly growing, leading technology organisation who are looking for an experienced Project Manager with Cyber Security experience to join their team working on site with one of their biggest clients in West London.
As a member of the Cyber Security Project Management team, you will work closely with clients to ensure that projects run smoothly, and deadlines are consistently met. You should have managed a diverse portfolio of projects and be comfortable hitting the ground running and working in a fast-paced environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery of key projects to time/budget and a high quality.
- To contribute to the continuous improvement of Project Management processes and best practice frameworks.
- To share your knowledge with other team members, including coaching others and providing guidance on best practice.
- To help develop business through strong client relationships.
- To help promote brand and identity.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive project management experience in a Cyber Security setting.
- Ability to multi-task.
- An excellent understanding of budgeting and able to make accurate budget estimates.
- Good project planning and coordination skills, with the ability to create robust project plans.
- A good awareness of risk and issue management.
- The ability to develop ideas based on client's requirements.
- Experience of engaging in and managing business process change.
- Experience of working with offshore suppliers.
In return for your hard work and dedication, our client offers an excellent package including a competitive salary, an above average pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a semi-flexible approach to your working day (flexible starting and finishing times).
If this sounds like the job for you and you have the relevant skills and experience, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the role.