Salary £28,000 - £30,000 dependent upon experience plus company vehicle
Majority of sites are London based
Reporting to the Project manager, you will be a project lead and the first point of contact between the company and the client.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Establishing and controlling station coordinates and levels
- Grid line setting out for the internals
- Precise Levelling
- As built surveys
- Topographical surveys
- Measured building surveys - floorplans, elevation, section
- Laser Scanning
- Assisting and Producing CAD drawing.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitoring and interpreting design documents supplied by the client
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Planning your work and efficiently organising in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Ensuring all work is produced to company and client standards.
- Preparing survey reports as required.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Minimum of 3 years UK experience of being a land surveyor
- Suitable engineering/Surveying degree or equivalent
- Competency in all aspects of surveying with a detailed understanding of quality control and health and safety.
- Proficient in the use of CAD
- Proficient use of Leica Total Stations, Scanner, Levels etc
- CSCS card
- Full Driver's License
- An understanding of construction safety.
- Enthusiastic, reliable and self-motivated.
- Excellent Communication skills and the ability to work closely with team members located in different offices along with a good standard of English.
If this sounds like the right opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply now or contact Daniel Templeton on 01895 671832 to discuss further.
We look forward to hearing from you.
"VGC Group are acting as an employment business to this vacancy"