Legionella Risk Assessor
JS Selection are currently on the lookout for a passionate and competent Legionella Risk Assessor (with integrity!), up to £30k Base + company car+ Bens, Award winning company, Midlands
The company well respected and marketing leading company with a number of prestigious clients throughout the country.
They are currently recruiting for a Legionella Risk Assessor to cover the Midlands and parts of the North and South UK.
For the successful Legionella Risk Assessor, they will offer a great package and a friendly but highly successful and productive working environment.
- Specialise in water treatment, domestic water and chemicals for cooling towers/boilers.
- Markets include: healthcare, food & beverage, education and FM.
- Strong brand.
The successful Legionella Risk Assessor will be responsible for carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments, writing up technical reports and drawing up schematics. Other duties will include conducting Water Monitoring in accordance with the ACOP L8 guidelines.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The company is looking for a Legionella Risk Assessor with at least 2 years experience working in a similar role.
- The Legionella Risk Assessor will have a strong grounding of BS8-580, ACOP L8, HSG274.
- Candidates must hold Risk Assessing qualification from either City & Guilds or the Water Management Society.
What You Get:
- Up to £30k basic + package with some excellent benefits including pension scheme, phone and company vehicle
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavor to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.