Pop Science is delighted to offer the position of SENIOR/PRINCIPAL BIOSTATISTICIAN
Our Client is a global CRO, who empowers clinical trial outcomes with data-driven services and solutions. From feasibility to clinical study reporting, their services cover regulatory consultancy, biometrics and data science (data management, biostatistics programming & analysis), pharmacovigilance and medical writing. Their technology portfolio includes innovative clinical analytics solutions and data visualization tools, EDC, eCOA and integrated platforms as well as data anonymization tools.
As a Senior/Principal Biostatistician, you will hold a combined technical, project leadership and mentoring role. You will support the Director of Biostatistics in providing care and mentorship to junior members of the team, as well as deliver, lead and project manage assigned studies.
For candidates with expert statistical knowledge, there's also the opportunity to provide high-level consultancy to clients; providing advice, guidance and technical expertise for more complex studies.
Here's an idea of what you will be doing:
* Deliver and lead assigned studies ensuring quality standards and timelines are met
* Mentor junior Biostatisticians
* Prepare and review Statistical Analysis Plans and specifications
* Write and review statistical methodology and results sections of reports
* Perform sample size calculations
* Review statistical analysis (tables, figures and listings)
* Provide statistical input to the design and review of Protocols and Case Report Forms
* Prepare and deliver training for staff and clients on statistical methodology and principles
* Deliver presentations and manage technical communication with clients
You should recognise yourself here:
* Bachelor's degree in Statistics
* Substantial experience in methodological biostatistics
* Good SAS programming skills
* Thorough knowledge of ICH E9 Statistical Principles for Clinical Trials
Can be office or home based.
Only candidates with a valid EU work permit can be considered as we are unable to sponsor candidates.
For full details send your CV and expected salary to email@example.com
Pop Science are an innovative, personal and experienced recruitment and staffing consultancy. Our aim is to make science more popular by championing careers in clinical and scientific research, technology, engineering, maths and more. Whether you want a permanent job, a contract role or even a change in perspective with some volunteering, contact us and let us help you. We support working practises that promote happiness at work.
We're an experienced, skilled team with personality; we have a passion for science, and drive and enthusiasm to make a difference to you.
Find out more at Pop Science - Scientific Recruitment