Fantastic opportunity to join a well established business in Feltham.
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team on a full time temporary basis.
Summary of Role:
Control all sales invoices & purchase invoices. Work alongside Directors and Account Managers ensuring compliance and accounting regulations are maintained.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Control all sales and purchase ledger invoices
- Support Account Managers to ensure deadlines are met
- Create payment schedule and agree credit terms with suppliers
- Create consolidated invoices
- Build professional relationships with clients and suppliers accounts teams
- In conjunction with the team develop monthly management reporting
- Support operational team in implementing new business
- Issue resolution
- Support operational team as required
- Work & communicate with UK network of suppliers and overseas partners
- Assist in other administration tasks within the office
- Positive & proactive approach to work
- Accurate in all aspects of accounts work
- Strong written communication skills
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism always
- Able to develop & maintain long-term relationships
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.