Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Hampshire
Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Winchester, Hampshire
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Hampshire with the Social Care industry in Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Hampshire. The Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Hampshire vacancy will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Working with Vulnerable Adults within a hospital setting
- Report writing and making assessments
- Developing care plans
- Care management
- Managing complex cases
- Liaising with other professional bodies
- Arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
- Self-directed support / personal budgets
- Post qualifying experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker in a Hospital Discharge Team within the UK statutory setting.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Hampshire position, or any similar vacancies we have available in Hampshire, please contact Carmen Thong or email your updated CV today.