CAD CAM Offline Programmer Engineer
CAD/CAM Offline Programmer/Engineer for Sheet Metal Fabrication Industry.
* Write programs for sheet metal machines (Laser and Punch Press) using Radan Trutops cad/cam software.
* Router/Shop floor instruction creation and development
* Conversion of 3D solid models to developed flat form sheet metal profiles
* Liaise with the customers to obtain 3D models and drawings as and when required.
* Creation of DXF and Radan symbols for all new parts.
* Maintain the existing parts and program library to ensure parts are always manufactured to the correct revision.
* Work closely with sales to provide sub-contractors with the necessary files and drawings when required.
* Support Production Engineers in the manufacture of jigs and fixtures.
* Proven experience in creating component drawings.
* Experienced in writing CNC programs using Radan and Trutops cad/cam software.
* Fully proficient in the use of Radan cad/cam software 2D & 3D .
* Experience in working with sheet metal products.
* Product design work using 3D software
* Milling machine programming and running experience Excellent communication skills with good telephone manner and able to speak to customers.
* Able to work within a team and on your own. Good eye for detail when reading drawings.
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now