The successful candidate for this role will be responsible for managing the production-side of Domestic Engineering Systems on sailing and motor yachts from 30 to 100m. Working from a range of contract specifications, and supported by the technical design department, they will specify, design, procure and manage the installation of all Domestic Engineering systems on the project.
- Design systems to classification and owner's requirements
- Plan and run installations on refits and new builds
- Source and purchase equipment/materials
- Maintain budgets & accountability (both financial and man-hours)
- Lead Engineering teams of 2 to 10 people
- Report to the Project Manager as well as directly to Clients and Directors
Will have experience in Hotel Systems and be an effective communicator
Any knowledge / experience of the following is desirable, but not essential:
- HVAC/Refrigeration Systems
- Potable Systems
- Black and Grey water Systems
- CAD drawing/reading experience.
The successful candidate will be an active part of the project team reporting to the Project Manager on behalf of the Interior Systems Manager. Remuneration range on request.
Interested? Register for free and apply now!