Project Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Project Manager (Pharmaceutical) - Cambridge - 12 months - c£400 to £450 per day
The Opportunity: A new 12 month contract opportunity for a Process Improvement Project Manager within our client's Rest of World (ROW) Regulatory Project Management team, based in Cambridge.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid experience in Business Process Improvement ideally with an understanding of the regulatory landscape within pharmaceuticals
- Change Management certification and/or Process certification (eg Lean/Six Sigma) is preferred.
- Advanced experience of MS Project, MS Visio, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work on a number of projects with tight timelines is required.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to clearly define problem statements and define new processes/deliverables to meet project objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to lead and communicate effectively at all levels.
- A Degree in a scientific or related field would be preferred
Role and Responsibilities:
The Process Improvement Project Manager will lead and/or project manage projects focusing on delivering compliant, efficient, scalable processes to support the ROW Regulatory Affairs (RA) business.
- Define the scope and approach to ensure individual project delivery
- Develop project plans and timelines for individual process improvement projects
- Lead and/or project manage process improvement activities using operational excellence methodologies and tools, for example value stream mapping, business process redesign, Lean/Six Sigma, root cause analysis, etc to develop compliant, efficient, scalable processes to support the ROW Regulatory Affairs (RA) business
- Support the development of process documentation eg manuals, help documents, work instructions, training materials and forms
- Support training roll out and provide change management guidance to ensure sustainable implementation/transformation
- Proactively communicate with sponsors regarding project status, risks and mitigation of issues, and dependencies across projects
- Manage multiple projects in accordance with business goals
Applications: To learn more about our client's latest projects and how you can become a part of their exciting project office based in Cambridge; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment in our London offices or please email me a copy of your very latest CV or online profile for an immediate call back.