Coordinating Nurse Role, London
In partnership with our clients we are seeking Coordinating Nurses to join medical team based in a London call centre.
The office based position will involve assisting and interfacing with clients and members on medical matters whilst working within a multidisciplinary medical team
The Nurse will be responsible for providing telephonic medical assessment and advice, medical referrals, monitoring patient care, liaising with medical professionals at an international level and managing aeromedical evacuations and repatriations.
This is an exciting chance to chance your working environment, transitioning from an acute setting to a modern, vibrant work environment
You will be committed and confident with excellent interpersonal skills and be fully comfortable liaising with internal stakeholders.
- Broad Medical Knowledge
- Experience in acute care
- Previous medical assistance experience desirable
- Must be a registered General Nurse (currently registered with NMC)
- Excellent written and oral English language
- Other European language desirable but not essential
- Starting Salary £37,044 plus a progression plan benchmarked to the NHS
- Life Insurance : 3 X Basic Salary
- Pension Scheme
- 22 annual leave days
- No night shifts
- Professional development programme
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Declan with your updated CV at [... Click Apply...]