Part-time Payroll Assistant
Based in vibrant Hove, close to the sea and within 15 minutes’ walk of Hove station, Cardens is a well-respected medium sized firm of accountants.
We are seeking a part-time Payroll Assistant to join our busy team. The successful candidate will need to:
- Process payroll in a timely and accurate manner from start to finish
- Create and maintain payroll records
- Calculate part months & holiday
- Upload ePayslips
- Manage SMP & SSP
- Produce P45s
- Liaise with clients, clarifying calculations as necessary.
Essential attributes are:
- Excellent numerical skills
- Data Entry experience
- Record-keeping skills
- Competent with spreadsheets
- Attention to detail
- Capable of using own initiative and working with minimal supervision
- Confident and capable communicator both with colleagues and clients
- Savvy with IT systems /software
- Work in a methodical and well-organised manner
- Multi-Tasking Abilities
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Honest and trustworthy
- Flexible to pick up extra hours / days in peak periods if required.
- Minimum 5 GCSES A-C grade, including Maths and English.
Previous experience of working in a payroll function is not essential as training and support will be given, but a basic payroll understanding will be an advantage. This may also suit candidates with experience of basic HR Admin.
Hours of work, Tuesday and Friday, 08.30 – 17.00 with lunch 13.00 – 14.15.
If you have the right skills and attitude to succeed in this role then please email your CV with a covering note to email@example.com
Cardens is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date 21 March 2018