Nursery Deputy Manager, Bracknell RG42, salary from £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
An exciting management opportunity has arisen for an experienced childcare professional to join an established nursery as a part of their management team.
Our clients in Bracknell are looking for a dynamic Deputy Manager who will support and assist the Nursery Manager in the overall and day to day running of the setting.
- Competitive salary to £23,000 per annum
- In house training and career progression opportunities
- 40 hour working week
- Generous holiday allowance of 20 days + 8 days bank holiday
The role will include working as a part of the management team to provide professional leadership and motivation to your team, ensuring the children are kept in a safe and stimulating environment and receive the highest standards of care, and to develop and maintain good working relationships with outside agencies, regulatory bodies and the Local Authority.
- NNEB, CACHE level 3, NVQ level 3 or equivalent in early years childcare, preferably level 4
- Supervisory and team leading skills
- Extensive knowledge of the EYFS
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to liaise with and develop good relationships with parents
Interested? Call or email us today! Purple Dove Recruitment Ltd is a specialist in Nursery and Nanny Recruitment Company working with over 100 nurseries across London and the England Home Counties. We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence. We will arrange an informal and confidential chat on the phone and will not send your CV to employers without your consent.