Your new company
A growing, dynamic organisation in recently refurbished offices based in Theale is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join their growing finance team. This job will be a key role in the organisation.
Your new role
Your new role will be a varied and challenging position supporting the business, duties will include:
- Working closely with the FC to prepare and compile monthly management accounts for multiple entities
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis with commentaries
- Assisting with the production of year end accounts
- Manage the sales ledger and purchase ledger functions
- Fixed Asset Register management
- Working closely with external accountants
- Assisting with day to day management of the accounts function
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed you will have experience working for a growing SME business. You will ideally be AAT Qualified or CIMA Part-Qualified. You will be comfortable working in a busy team which will require you to be adaptable and flexible in your role.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package alongside room to play a pivotal role in the growth and development of the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80378303