Marketing Communications Coordinator
Marketing Communication Coordinator
Up to £28,000 per annum
Are you looking to join a fantastic consumer event company in a pivotal and varied marketing position?
The company specialises in passion led consumer events that take place in the largest venues across the UK. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team, as a Marketing and Communication Coordinator, sitting in the central marketing team and reporting to the head of marketing. You will have the opportunity to work on the internal corporate communications of the business, as well as take over all social media, create copy for events, host event seminars and manage all PR and communications. This is the perfect opportunity for you to take on a variety of marketing activities across the companies entire portfolio and take your next step up in your marketing career!
Key activities for the Marketing Communication Coordinator:
- Corporate communication
- Write and publish press releases.
- Prepare industry awards entries.
- Manage internal communication (fortnightly newsletter).
- Operational management and hosting of seminars.
- Content and Social Media
- Handle all Social Media communication on the company's corporate accounts.
- Manage the corporate website.
- Support events teams with content writing for the websites (i.e blog posts), website updates, Social Media, email marketing.
- Run interviews with exhibitors and industry influencers at the events.
- Write sales collateral, Proofread Show guides.
- Review individual events teams copywriting and advocate best practices.
- Have solid marketing/PR/communication/journalism experience?
- Possess outstanding copywriting skills?
- Know the ins and outs of social media?
- Want a fantastically varied role in a great business?
If you answered yes, hit apply below!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80384728