Lead Python Developer - £65,000 - London
Lead Python Developer - Lead PHP/Python Developer - London - £65,000
Location: London, United Kingdom
A leading Digital Agency based in London require a talentend hands on Lead PHP/Python Developer to join their highly skilled team! The company has heavily invested in innovation and research within their specialist space and are commited to the best practices in software development and new technologies.
you will be required:
- to manage a team of PHP/Python Developers.
- develop high scalable web services
- Participate in technical design.
- Communicate with the Senior Management during development to ensure what is delivered meets expectations.
- Mentoring and training of Junior Engineer
- Do code reviews and drive quality
Candidates MUST have:
- Extensive experience of Python, PHP or Ruby
- Solid understanding and experience of architecture and design principle
- Experience of test driven development approaches.
- Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming.
- Experience of SQL
- Knowledge of the Linux command line and Apache.
- Experience building applications for cloud services.
- Experience managing teams and people
- Experience of working with XML.
- Experience of Celery and RabbitMQ
- Experience with Python or PHP frameworks E.g. DJango
- Experience with Memcached or similar
- Experience with Hadoop or other big data technologies.
- Experience with Bash
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £65,000 basic, up to 20% bonus and good benefits.
Keywords:PHP, Python, big Data, Hadoop, SQL, MYSQL, SQL Server, Hadoop, Hive, MemCache, DJango, Bash, Celery, RabbitMQ, Python, PHP, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Linux, Apache, Test driven development,
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with tori Gerbeshi at Salt either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7928 2525.