Marketing Executive (Resales Team) - Bournemouth
Resales Team - Head Office, Bournemouth
Due to the growth of the business, our client has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Marketing Executive in their new Resales operation based at the Head Office in Bournemouth.
About Our Client
Our client, the UK's leading retirement builder has been providing specialist retirement property for over 40 years and has built a reputation for customer service and satisfaction that is the envy of the house building industry.
At their Management Services (MSMS), the focus is to 'enhance the quality of people's lives in retirement' by providing the best possible 'lifestyle' and estate management services. The newly launched resales business falls under the MSMS umbrella and aims to support homeowners when they wish to sell their property and likewise helps buyers find a resales property suited to their needs.
About the role
- Act as a Brand Guardian for our clients Resales department in its consistent execution across all communications both internal and external.
- Ensure the customer is put at the heart of all marketing decisions and effort.
- Be responsible for the budget and ROI of all marketing campaigns, completing the analysis of performance data. Ensuring metrics are in place to track, analyse, optimise, report and recommend on all marketing activities and budgets.
- Plan, develop and execute national and local marketing campaigns and events to drive footfall and acquire quality buyer & seller leads, in line with monthly and quarterly targets.
- Understand and proactively plan the best use of online media types (owned and paid for), optimising spend and campaigns to hit agreed annual targets.
- Develop and refresh creative assets/collateral for both online and printed channel usage.
- Manage the property listings on portals such as Rightmove and own website.
- Deliver the social media, e-mail content and activity calendar, and post ongoing customer engagement content across applicable company social media and web platforms.
- Ensure all marketing and sales support material meets with the provisions of all relevant current legislation (including the CAP Codes, Consumer Protection Regulations and Buyer Protection Regulations) and make recommendation for improvements as necessary.
- The post holder must be conversant and comply with Company Policy in respect of Data Protection Act legislation and be familiar with other relevant legislation affecting the advertising and marketing of sites (CPR, Code of Advertising and Sales Promotion).
- Advise customers of the additional services available to vendors and purchasers; such as conveyancing, removals, PX and refurbishment.
- Ideally, formal marketing qualification, such as degree or CIM marketing qualification or equivalent with GCSE English and maths.
- Extensive experience in a marketing capacity or agency environment is required.
- Ambitious, personable and willing to work collaboratively with others.
- A genuine love of talking with and engaging with people both on and offline.
- An ability to multi-task and deliver to deadlines efficiently.
- An innate curiosity for the numbers driving your online campaigns, and an ability to convert data into insight for sharing with stakeholders.
- Ideally demonstrate experience of successful selling within an estate agency or letting agency environment and/or within property sales.
- Knowledge of the conveyancing process.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Tenacious and results driven, able to use own initiative, think outside the box, multitask and work to multiple deadlines.
- Customer relationship and Customer Service focussed, empathetic, patient and understanding of differing needs and priorities of others.
Hours of work
Part-time: 3 days a week - flexible
In addition to an attractive salary, benefits include Group Personal Pension and life assurance.
How to apply
In order to apply, please submit your CV and covering letter online today.
Closing date for applications
22 March 2018
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80382708