Senior Category Manager - Defence & Industrials
Senior Category Manager Defence & Industrials: London or Bristol £65,000-£85,000 - Market Leading Consultancy - Work-Life Balance - Flat Structure to Maximise Progression - Autonomy to Lead Engagements
Rapid growth and development into a true industry have left this award winning consultancy seeking to bolster their market offering with a number of new positions within the Defence & Industrials Procurement arm of their business. Ideal candidates will come from a procurement background, either within the Defence (or similar) industry or within a Management Consultancy. You will be given the scope to lead your own procurement projects, and the flat structure employed is conducive to rapid progression towards directorship.
As a Senior Consultant, you will deliver complex procurement transformation programmes and lead teams to find innovative solutions across a number of industries. This is the perfect opportunity for somebody either looking to take the next step in their procurement career, or for anybody looking for more work/life balance than their current consultancy role can offer. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a best-in-class procurement function and lead projects at the cutting edge of strategic procurement.
The responsibilities and opportunities within the role include:
- Devise and drive innovative, transformational procurement solutions within mature and Greenfield procurement functions.
- Nurture lasting relationships to deliver on long-term client engagements, extracting maximum value commensurate with the organisation's market leading reputation.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in your field, enhancing the existing, enviable offering whilst helping to drive the business into new markets and successes as you take advantage of the flat structure to move upwards through the organisation.
Procurement Experience & Attributes required:
- A proven track record of delivering large and complex procurement programmes.
- Demonstrable stakeholder and supplier relationship management.
- Strong academics, degree calibre (2.1) preferred.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement Consultancy, Procurement, Consultancy, Defence, Aerospace, Industrial, Engineering, Stakeholder Engagement, Transformation, Strategic Sourcing
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80379327