Are you someone who is passionate about working with children with various learning disabilities?
Connect2Staff are currently working with an amazing school based in Maidstone, who are looking for an experienced Learning Support Assistant or SEN Teaching Assistant that is enthusiastic and wanting to make a difference to a young persons studies.
The role of a Learning Support Assistant is beneficial as it will give the perfect candidate further classroom exposure before progressing on in their career as a HLTA, SENCO or Cover Supervisor.
Its essential that you have an immediate impact on individuals, building relationships and communicating effectively with students, parents and teachers. You're able to work from your initiative, act with tact, maintain professionalism and deliver outstanding support.
The SEN Teaching Assistant:
* A passion for the classroom setting
* Keen to make a difference, in a rewarding career
* Experience within SEN, young people with disabilities or learning difficulties
* Able to cope with multiple curriculum's
* A proactive style of support
* Approachable, flexible, considerate and friendly with resilience and lots of enthusiasm
- Significant experience supporting children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Significant experience with managing challenging behaviour
- Experience of supporting children with language and communication difficulties
- The ability to adapt learning and resources to meet the individual needs of a child
* Free CPD Training
* A dedicated Education Consultant
* Competitive rates of pay
* £75 incentive for every supply or permanent teacher recommended to Connect2Staff (* conditions apply)
* Access to a wide range of Kent-based teaching opportunities through our clients
Work with Connect2Staff across a number of excellent schools, and make a difference to the youth of today and their education. If you feel you are capable, and interested in the vacancy, please don't hesitate to apply with a copy of your CV and your covering letter. We would be delighted to have a conversation to see how we can support the next stage of your career.
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80363846