Brewster Pratap is working with a leading market research company who due to growth and development of the company are looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant.My client is based in Sheffield and are well located for candidates in Sheffield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Doncaster. This is an exceptional opportunity and the successful candidate will be in a position to develop within the company.
As a Marketing Assistant you will be required to:
- Create, edit and format the companies monthly, quarterly and annual publications to a high degree of accuracy and work to tight deadlines.
- Produce marketing leaflets as and when they are needed.
- Update and produce sample copies of the companies reports for the sales team to send out to potential customers.
- Answer customer enquiries. This will involve gathering customer information, drafting responses and solving queries quickly and efficiently, whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Update the company websites with new content and also deal with any website issues that may arise.
- Develop web content to improve e-commerce conversion and web lead generation.
- Generate creative solutions and concepts for new email marketing campaigns.
- Keepthe companies social media accounts updated with new content and news alerts on a daily basis.
- Manage customer information to be held on the CRM system.
- Manage information and work passed through to the Managing Director.
- Organise conference material.
- Assist with sales enquiries.
- Undertake general marketing and administrative tasks as required.
- Undertake other such duties and responsibilities, as and when requested.
- Good communication and customer service skills, both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills - being able to interact with diverse audiences, working well both in a team and on your own
- As the company work to strict deadlines, it is essential that you can manage and plan your work effectively.
- You will not be shy to get your ideas across.
- You will demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and be able to work efficiently and accurately.
- Have an excellent eye for layout, colour and detail and have some knowledge of Adobe InDesign or related packages - although there will be some in-house training provided.
- A good level of IT proficiency.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office is essential.
- The ability to adapt and to get things done in a timely manner.
- You will need to be able to work on your own initiative and push through ideas from conception to completion.
- A competitive salary of between £18,000 - £25,000 per year (depending on skills and experience)
- Annual bonus scheme (dependent on company and staff performance)
- 25 days (plus statutory bank holidays) holiday entitlement (3-4 days reserved for Christmas shutdown week)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- 35 hour working week
- Some degree of flexible working is available
- Christmas shutdown period (taken from annual holiday entitlement)
- Free Tea and Coffee
- This is an exceptional opportunity and the successful candidate will be in a position to develop within the company.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80363504