Associate Brand Manager
Innovative medicines for people and animals have for more than 130 years been what the research-driven pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim stands for. Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the pharmaceutical industry's top 20 companies and to this day remains family-owned. Day by day, some 50,000 employees create value through innovation for the three business areas human pharmaceuticals, animal health and biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing. In 2016, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of around 15.9 billion euros. With more than three billion euros, R&D expenditure corresponds to 19.6 per cent of net sales.
We are looking for a driven Associate Brand Manager to join the FRONTLINE® brand team. FRONTLINE has been at the forefront of protecting cats and dogs from fleas and ticks for over 20 years, and is one of the most well-known, respected and valued brands in animal health. Our business is going through an exciting period of refocus and investment and expanding into new channels, resulting in strong growth in sales and market share.. You will be joining a new, energised and ambitious group with a great team spirit, committed to make Frontline the undisputed leading brand in Pet Health Care. There will also be plenty of opportunity to grow within our organisation.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Assist in the development and implementation of tactical marketing plans and product related communication for major brands, aligned with the Brand Manager.
- Support the delivery and maintenance of marketing materials in line with objectives
- Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for smaller/lower value brands as directed by the Brand Manager.
- Liaise with other sales and marketing colleagues as necessary to ensure fit of activities into the sales activity plan. Support the roll out activities to colleagues, and ensure understanding of activity.
- Contribute to the production of accurate and timely forecasts, budgets and market share information in consultation with the brand/management team and sales force. Recommend timely and appropriate action in order to achieve marketing and financial objectives.
- Contribute to the management and tracking of advertising & promotions budget and spending.
- Develop required knowledge of the market and competitor activities. Propose relevant activities as necessary.
- Integrate closely with customer-facing functions to monitor marketing plan/strategy execution and ensure proactive team working and networking in order to ensure optimal cross functional working.
- Strong FMCG or Retail background
- Strong commercial focus
- Relevant marketing experience essential, including digital
- Strong planning and organising skills/able to produce project plans
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly creative and takes the initiative
- Excellent communication and influencing skills/presents confidently
- Strong relationship building skills
- A 'can do' attitude is essential
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80377544