Website and Social Media Manager
Website and Social Media Manager
We are searching for an experienced Web & Social Media Manager to amplify Caxton’s messaging across different platforms, drive web-traffic, and ultimately help to increase new customer acquisition and revenue across our product portfolio.
This role requires taking ownership of maintaining Caxton’s front-end website along with any subdomains and social pages. You will understand online customer journeys using analytics, take a hands-on approach with the CMS and work closely with the marketing and IT team to deliver up to date content & design.
Professional development is a key part of our philosophy here at Caxton. As part of our benefits package, we offer £750 towards professional certifications/qualifications + up to five days’ study leave each year to support your growth and career ambition.
- Work closely with all members of the marketing team to create new / update existing web pages for existing product and new product launches
- Define the key KPI’s for the website, collaborate with Marketing Automation / Marketing Technology and Web Masters to ensure that the website supports demand generation and performance measurement
- Improve the user experience, conversion from traffic to lead acquisition, measurement (tracking)
- Understand how different web related technologies, including but not limited to heatmap, A/B test and conversion optimisation, video analytics, tagging can help increase Caxton’s website performance
- Work with the Marketing team to understand and ensure that the website can be integrated with programmes such as, Mailchimp, CRM and Google Analytics for campaign tracking
- Use analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Search Metrics, Power BI, to identify opportunities and provide recommendations regarding website improvement
- Work with appointed agencies and the customer acquisition manager to implement SEO strategy and support research of keywords, analysis and on page optimisation
- Maintain and own Caxton’s social media channels (outside of the Ask Caxton handles owned by operations), create content plans in conjunction with the Marketing team and help define key success measures for each individual channel
Experience and Skills:
- At least 3 years' experience with digital marketing, with high levels of exposure to website creation and social channels
- Good understanding of SEO, HTML and CSS
- Strong CMS Experience and a background in working with well-known CMS platforms such as Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal an advantage
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge
- Practical experience in owning and using social channels in a business environment
- Understanding of CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels
- You’re a hands-on roll up your sleeves type of person, able to work resourcefully
- You are a driven, passionate team player that is goal & outcome oriented
- You are a quick learner with the ability to execute multiple projects and stay on task
- Highly professional and organised and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are adaptable to changing requirements.
- You have strong attention to detail and take pride in all the work that you produce.
- You’re enthusiastic, driven, and motivated by continuous development and improvement.
- You’re a great communicator and love to work and collaborate with others.
- You have a solutions-focussed mindset and always enjoy a challenge.
Benefits & Perks
- 25 days annual leave plus public/bank holidays
- £750 annual educational bursary towards professional certifications/qualifications PLUS up to 5 days study leave
- BUPA Health Insurance OR a Cash Plan
- Contributory Pension
- Life assurance 3x basic salary
- Cycle-to-Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season travel ticket loan
- Preferential currency rates (inter-bank rate) for you, friends and family
- Preferential rates for Caxton Plus premium worldwide travel insurance
- + access to ‘Perkbox’ with free mobile phone insurance; discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets, Apple products, and many other retailers
Working Hours and Office Environment:
- Office in a central location in Victoria, just off Cathedral Walk– with cafes, restaurants, and shops on our doorstep
- Office-based, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Our culture is entrepreneurial, meritocratic, hardworking and fun
- Open plan office, and an 'open door' policy with access to all directors and the CEO
- Dress code: Smart/professional attire from Monday to Thursday, and casual on Fridays
- Quarterly social events
Visit www.caxtonfx.com for more information on our products and services.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80387127