International Marketing Coordinator - New Markets, Topshop Topman
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As an International Marketing Coordinator within the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brand Activation team you will be working alongside the Marketing Project Manager delivering an innovative, integrated marketing program across the Brand’s New Markets, paying particular attention to the business expansion in China and Europe.
DAY TO DAY
- Working closely with & supporting the Marketing Project Manager and Senior Marketing team in the conception, development and implementation of the annual marketing plan and allocated projects for the current year.
- Developing strong relationships with cross functional teams including but not limited to PR, Digital, Creative, Wholesale Stakeholders, Franchise stakeholders, Retail Ops and retail teams and ensuring communication between these functions is consistent and effective.
- Coordinating new market entry strategies.
- Ensure that all activity remains on-brand, taking on a Brand Guardian approach to Wholesale and Franchise Markets.
- Project management and delivery of own projects under guidance of MPM.
- Coordinate accurate budgets for all activities, utilising the internal PO system to ensure prompt and accurate budget requests.
- Agreeing success measures and provide clear evaluation reports on all projects managed.
- Ensuring internal communications of all marketing activity are actioned effectively.
- Preparing clear projects proposals, briefs and critical paths for all elements of specific marketing plans.
- Continually drive interest and passion for both brands ensuring a competitive edge to all activity.
- Supporting key projects within the marketing calendar.
- Contributing to & assisting with implementing the marketing calendar for each brand by employing a creative approach balanced with a commercial mind set.
- Assisting in providing event analysis (sales figures & customer feedback) following principal events and store openings.
- Continually be immersed in the industry and identify and report on competitor activity nationally.
- Attending & contributing weekly team meetings & brainstorm sessions.
- Assisting with managing all suppliers, invoices & relevant project budgets.
- Assisting in contributing to the overall brand vision & marketing plan.
- Supporting senior marketing team with day to day administrative tasks.
- Constantly be on the lookout for innovative & exciting new opportunities that add value to the customer experience.
- Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
- Proactive with driving own development.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
- The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
- A proven experience in fashion / retail / agency / youth culture environment.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Experience in liaison with & management of agencies a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal & ability to manage upwards.
- Be able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas.
- A strong commercial awareness.
- Relevant network of contacts across the industry.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of International markets would be an asset.
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contactedYou’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80371627