Location: Malmesbury, Wiltshire
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to undertake marketing activities for our growing company in a dynamic environment, which includes working with European staff and offices.
As a small company they need someone with broad knowledge or the flexibility to learn to work through the marketing channels, and in most marketing areas. There is the potential to develop and work with a significant amount of autonomy.
Duties of the Marketing Executive include:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Understanding the product and customer profile and tailoring the message
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Managing online profile and SEO
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
Requirements of the Marketing Executive:
- Demonstrable previous experience in a similar role, and ideally related qualifications
- Ability to work through marketing channels, and in most areas.
- Strong organisational skills.
Benefits of becoming the Marketing Executive:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Wage commensurate with experience
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Marketing Executive role then please apply now!
Our client is a non-smoking company.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80367542