Our Client is one of theUK’s top 100 law firms, with a strong reputation for both commercial and private client work. They have expertise in undertaking complex corporate and property transactions, as well as commercial, tax and trust matters and disputes.
With a history dating back over two centuries, they have recently moved to stunning new offices. They are looking to hire a Client Cashier on a 6-month fixed-term contract to help with Client and Office Account transactions.
- Ensure that all cashiering complies with the SAR and VAT rules.
- Post and file office and disbursement transfers
- Post matters concerning matter related invoices inclusive of TM searches, Co House and HMLR
- Support the team with obtaining Barclays Dotnet authorities from Fee Earners
- Posting Counsels fees and reconciling fee notes
- Assisting in the resolution of internal queries
- Ad-hoc duties as and when they arise.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience of working in a busy law firm dealing with office transactions. Previous experience of CMS (Aderant Expert) would be an advantage;
- Strong legal cashiering experience, as well as up-to-date knowledge of SAR;
- Excellent numeracy, communication and time management skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to work well within a team environment, with limited supervision.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80384656