An OUTSTANDING new role has just come through for a fantastic company right in the heart of the City!! Our client is looking for a switched on, professional Graduate* Researcher to work at their executive head-hunting organisation. This role presents a real opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to join a growing business, and develop their career within a busy and enthusiastic team.
JOB ROLE: Researcher
JOB TYPE: Permanent (start ASAP)
LOCATION: London Victoria
CULTURE: Dynamic, fast paced, professional, sociable and busy environment.
- Using phone, internet, company mapping and the database to conduct meticulous research and identify candidates with profiles suited to a particular role specification
- Supporting the Consultants, Senior Consultants, and Directors as part of Search Project teams, producing call-lists, shortlist documents, and other written material to be given to clients in support of searches and new business development
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of candidate information held by the company
- (After 3 months) Understanding and selling roles to junior candidates, learning about their situation and maintaining a regular dialogue with those candidates involved in the process
- (After 6 months) Supporting Consultants/Senior Consultants/Directors in Candidate Interviews, taking accurate notes and details to support the presentation of candidates to clients
- Ensuring research work is undertaken thoroughly - listening closely to the guidance of Senior Consultants and Directors
- Using initiative to pursue relevant research avenues as they arise
- Preparing research to a standard that it could be shared with a client: polished and with precision
- Learning the sales skills of headhunting, with the ultimate aim of taking an active role in the selling of roles, as part of an on-going training programme
- Learning about the sectors and sorts of roles that the company cover, and what makes an appropriate candidate, as part of an on-going training programme
- Communicating internally on ways to develop a particular search or the general functions of the business
Graduate* Educated to degree level or equivalent
Advertised by Office Angels, Victoria branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80354282