Senior Marketing Manager
We are working alongside a well-backed high growth financial services business. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to take responsibility for the development of the company’s brand. You will be delivering target-marketing campaigns, across a broad mix of activities. Whilst looking to develop the brand, you will manage the company’s marketing communications activities, taking ownership of the company websites, email marketing and advertising.
Senior Marketing Manager: Key Accountabilities
- Delivering highly effective marketing campaigns that meet company objectives and maximise return on investment.
- Ensure all marketing communications are on brand
- Maintaining the company’s social media presence
- Providing accurate reports to senior stakeholders that demonstrate the performance of the website. You will also provide recommendations for improvement on investment
- Experience with CRM systems and running email campaigns
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager that has a proven track record of delivering campaigns, experience working with CRM systems and has an outstanding knowledge of CMS and Google Analytics. This fun and chilled corporate environment is perfect for a people orientated individual. Please contact Oliver Amos with your CV to apply/find out more.
The Senior Marketing Manager will earn between £55,000 - £65,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80373275