Digital Media Manager
We are Online Digital Marketing experts specialising in the Education sector and we want an experienced Digital Manager to join our team.
Based in Walton on Thames we have a great team for our award winner business looking at both marketing content and research. Helping educational institutes reach th every best candidate sthey can.
We also offer amazing benefits!!
* 25 days' annual leave
* An extra half day on your birthday
* Opportunity to travel
* External training plus CPD programme through the IPA
* Laptop & mobile phone
* On-site gym, subsidised canteen, coffee shop, parking
* Regular social gatherings
* Annual company trip - breaks have included Bath, Dublin and Brussels
Are you passionate about Digital advertising and the science behind it? Do you thrive on delivering fantastic results and insights to your Clients? Have you got a minimum of 3 years of Digital Agency experience work behind you and the desire to take on a role where you have the potential to grow both your own skills and influence the future direction of your employers? If so, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Digital Media Manager to run our Digital media and PPC campaigns You will already be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM), and search engine optimization (SEO) would be a distinct benefit. Your key role will be to ensure our online marketing activities run effectively and efficiently delivering results of the highest quality, with the best possible return on investment for our clients.
The role has 4 principal areas of responsibility; campaign building, campaign optimisation, reporting and innovation.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our campaigns meet and exceed expected outcomes, and be supported by a Media Executive, who's role is currently focussed on implementation and data analysis. Together, you will provide useful insights, analysis and recommendations which will inform clients' strategies and media plans.
You will also manage our relationships with our key partners (Google, DCM, LinkedIn etc) ensuring that the team is informed of new developments and is following best-practices. As an in-house paid media expert, you will be required to stay up-to-date with the industry updates and best-practice, as well as contribute and work to innovate our products, techniques and tactics.
* Ensuring that our digital media campaigns are performing to their optimum levels
* Implement and optimize digital media and paid search campaigns on an ongoing basis
* Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
* Monitor budgets and oversee search platform accounts (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
* Ensure all agreed metrics are tracked across all major Search and Display platforms
* Develop insightful and actionable reports for management/ clients
* Provide consultation and be the point of contact for tracking troubleshooting
* Attend key client meetings and pitches to provide technical advertising expertise
* Manage our relationships with our partners (Google, Facebook etc)
* Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends and apply as relevant
* Line manage a Paid Media Executive, with the potential for further team growth
* Mentor, share knowledge and provide support to other team members
* Contribute towards innovation of company products and strategies
* Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
* Use appropriate security methods to protect data across digital and social media platforms.
Ideally we would like you to have.......
* Google Certified - search, mobile, display (or combination of all three)
* Facebook Blueprint qualification highly desirable
* You may be a graduate or a you may have chosen to start your career earlier bypassing University, either way, you have 3-5 years' quality experience and you know Digital, and most importantly you know where it's headed.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80382528