Manchester City Centre
Forward Role are working with a global professional services company on the search for an Insight Analyst. This dynamic, multi award winning company are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join their ever-growing team. This role would give you the opportunity to expand on your analytics knowledge and progress and grow within their team.
- Provide valuable customer insight
- Track customer behaviours & lifecycle - understand patterns and trends
- Develop a good understanding of the customer base
- Working cloesly with Marketing to improve performance
- Maintain databases
- Build and deliver regular reports - KPI, Customer Insight
- Assiting the Customer Insight Manager on ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate
- Graduate in a relevant subject - Mathematics / Satistics / Data Analytics
- Experience using tools such as SAS, SQL, R, Python etc.
- Knowledge of segmentation & modelling
- Keen interest in analytics & strong problem solver
- Graduate with 6-18 months working in an analytical role
- SQL and/or SAS experience
- Ability to communicate technical insight to a non-technical audience
- Committed, ambitious and passionate about data & analytics
This is an excellent role for a passionate, self-motived and and proactive candidate who is looking to develop their career in analytics.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on or email
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80381380