Marketing Manager - Caxton Card
B2C Marketing Manager - Caxton Card
Caxton is a leader in providing borderless payments enabled by ground-breaking technology and amazing customer service.
We are searching for a marketing professional with experience in the financial services to drive revenue growth through the retail product suite including the Caxton Prepaid Card, Caxton Plus and mobile app.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketing manager to join a fast-paced fintech FX organisation and make an impact at an exciting period of growth and shape the future of the customer communications.
Professional development is a key part of our philosophy here at Caxton. As part of our benefits package, we offer £750 towards professional certifications/qualifications + up to five days’ study leave each year to support your growth and career ambitions.
- Take ownership of Caxton’s retail product suite, and develop the customer proposition for the Caxton Card, Caxton Plus, and mobile app
- Provide insight on key customer segments to help drive Increase customer usage, recency, frequency and value and reduce dormancy
- Establish analysis and research requirements to improve campaign effectiveness & segment key customer groups and produce relevant and impactful communications
- Support the development of Caxton’s CRM and campaign management capability and maximise the potential of a new email platform uplifting response rates
- Increase cross-sales of new and existing products such as Caxton Plus to the customer base
- Create a rapid improvement in customer content and email communications
- Monitor customer and campaign KPIs and proactively and reactively generate plans to dive continuous improvement.
- Support the launch new products to the customer bases
- Ensure all activities are in keeping with the principles of TCF and that all products are presented to customers in a compliant manner (inc. GDPR)
- Identify engage and influence key internal and external stakeholders that are relevant to achieving the business targets.
- Partnerships – reviewing the added value partnerships Caxton currently offers to customers, along with potential new opportunities.
Core skills/ experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a B2C marketing manager role (with experience in retail credit cards and or FX/prepaid cards would be a distinct advantage) and 5+ years in a marketing role.
- A track record driving customer behaviour through market research and customer insight.
- Commercially astute with experience in developing strategies.
- Degree level preferably with a marketing professional qualification.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- You’re a hands-on marketing professional able to work resourcefully.
- You’re passionate about what you do, and driven by results.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are adaptable to changing requirements.
- You have strong attention to detail and take pride in all the work that you produce.
- You’re enthusiastic, driven, and motivated by continuous development and improvement.
- You’re a great communicator and love to work and collaborate with others.
- You have a solutions-focussed mindset and always enjoy a challenge.
Benefits & Perks
- 25 days annual leave plus public/bank holidays
- £750 annual educational bursary towards professional certifications/qualifications PLUS up to 5 days study leave
- BUPA Health Insurance OR a Cash Plan
- Contributory Pension
- Life assurance 3x basic salary
- Cycle-to-Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season travel ticket loan
- Preferential currency rates (inter-bank rate) for you, friends and family
- Preferential rates for Caxton Plus premium worldwide travel insurance
- + access to ‘Perkbox’ with free mobile phone insurance; discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets, Apple products, and many other retailers
Working Hours and Office Environment:
- Office in a central location in Victoria, just off Cathedral Walk– with cafes, restaurants, and shops on our doorstep
- Office-based, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Our culture is entrepreneurial, meritocratic, hardworking and fun
- Open plan office, and an 'open door' policy with access to all directors and the CEO
- Dress code: Smart/professional attire from Monday to Thursday, and casual on Fridays
- Quarterly social events
Visit www.caxtonfx.com for more information on our products and services.
Strictly no agencies.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80374563