We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Nursery Nurse to join our Bright Horizons Looking Glass nursery in Tooting Bec.
The nursery is off of Tooting Bec Road and easily accessible by bus or car. You must hold a qualification in Child Care at a level 3 or above and child care experience is desirable.
As a Nursery Nurse working for us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
We offer an extensive benefits package, which includes:
- 12 week Induction programme
- Succession planning and excellent career opportunities
- Access to 18 training courses including Child protection
- High street discounts
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Nurse, you will need:
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- Experience within an early years environment
- A full and relevant child care qualification
Your role as Nursery Assistant will include:
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
We look forward to receiving your application!
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80372092