Project Manager - (Marketing Agency)
Project Manager – (Marketing Agency) – Cheltenham
A new position has arisen for a Project Manager to come on board to provide efficient management of projects, for services delivered along with the development/maintenance of strong relationships with clients & external suppliers and to be seen as a reliable and motivated day-to-day contact, in full control of your projects.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing support to the Team Leader in the continual improvement of service delivery, ensuring that it is fit for purpose, delights the client and gives the client competitor advantage.
- Project management of online and offline campaigns – working with planning, creative, studio right through to working with the email marketing team or specifying print requirements
- Project management of technical projects such as automated campaigns, online portals, microsites (supported by a Tech Project Manager)
- Project management of print production led projects - understanding and interrogating production briefs, identifying production routes and any challenges, working with internal and external suppliers for project delivery
- Produce schedules, quotations & briefs (creative briefs, studio briefs, data briefs, client requirements documents for tech projects etc. – with the support of your Team Leader or more experienced Project Managers where needed), ensuring these are re-supplied in the event of changes
- Working with Planner/TL, write creative briefs, critique and present creative work and manage approvals throughout the process
- Keep clients informed through status reports and meetings. Schedule and attend/lead weekly/monthly status meetings/calls.
- Interpret client instructions and comments, challenging and/or clarifying where appropriate, before briefing internal departments
- Identify new growth areas within current Client base and work with your TL to develop income opportunities where possible
- Understand and be able to work on an integrated account across creative, digital and data
- Working with your Client Service Manager, Team Leader and Planner to prepare post campaign reports making recommendations for future campaigns
- Contribute to client meetings; helping to research, prepare and deliver presentations
- Supporting senior managers on relationship development, planning and new business meetings
- Good level of technical project management skills
- Good understanding or desire to learn print production
- Good understanding or desire to learn creative project management
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy
- Good memory & judgement
- A naturally curious nature
- Annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension (doubled EE contribution up to 5%)
- Life assurance (x3)
- Private healthcare
- Critical illness cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Free daily fruit!
- Regular social/charity events and parties
- Travel loan
- Subsidised parking
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales. Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80366200